This Diwali Is For Ajith Kumar Fans « Film Dhamaka

Last three days has been Cheer pumping Thala fans to go Josh by few latest news about their idol. After starting with Yatchan Trailer and SS Rajamouli having plans to direct Ajith kumar.. now latest to join is his the current project of Thala with Veeram director Siva is on its final stage of shoots.The producer of #Thala56, AM Ratnam has confirmed that the shooting of the film is 65% completed and still there are 3 months gaps for Big Festive Diwali and hence the rest 35% shooting and Post Production will be completed within the time frame. This will ensure that the Movie will be a Grand treat for Thala fans marking 2015 Diwali as Thala Diwali like Arrambam in 2013 Diwali time.

The Movie is running on its 4th schedule in Kolkatta after completing first two schedules in Chennai and 3rd in Italy. The Final stage of shoot will wrap in Chennai as reported earlier.The Movie has stellar cast including Ajith kumar, Shruti Haasan, Lakshmi Menon, Ashwin, Soori and Many more. Music by Anirudh Ravichander. The additional unconfirmed news that is floating is that Thala56 Audio will be released on the eve of Anirudh’s Birthday, which falls on Oct 16, 2015.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

READ ALSO |  Nannaku Prematho 42nd Day Collection, 42 Days Box Office Collections » Film Dhamaka