Tom Cruise Biography – Biography of Tom Cruise in Film Dhamaka
He was born on 3 July 1962 in Syracuse, New York. His mother “Mary Lee” was a special education teacher and father Thomas Cruise Mayfather III was an electrical engineer. Both his parents were from Kentucky. At the age of fourteen, he had completed about fifteen years of school in the US and Canada. After this finally shifted to New Jersey with her mother and her new husband.
He married Mimi Rogers on 9 May 1987 and divorced on 4 February 1990. He then married Nicole Kidman on 24 December 1990, adopted two children and divorced on 8 August 2001. Married to “Katy Holmes” on 18 November 2006, they had a child and divorced her on 20 August 2012 and are currently single.
They have taken a lot of advantage of their look, where one can hardly get any one, these three are sitting except three.
Despite the luxurious fees, world fame and many awards, Tom Cruise could not create a happy and strong family. The actor was married three times. His first wife was Mummy Rogers. With this girl, Tom legalized the relationship in 1987, but the marriage broke up after three years. Soon after parting ways with Mimi, Tom began an affair with Nicole Kidman. For a long time without thinking, he walked down the aisle with this woman as well. Together they raised the adopted child girl Isabella and the boy Connor. However, it was not possible to keep a family of stellar wives, if it is rumored that the reason for the tupleup was Tom’s new love interest. not done.
The third wife of the actor was the beautiful Cathy Holmes. The couple decided to legalize relations six months after the birth of their daughter Suri. However, this time Tom was unable to keep the family. If you believe the rumors Kathy can’t stand her husband’s plea and filed for divorce. Remember, Tom, don’t joke, who is passionate about Scientology, joining his first wife Mimmi.
In 1990, 1991 and 1997, People magazine named him among the 50 most beautiful people in the world. In 1995, Empire magazine named him one of the 100 Hottest Actors in Film-History. Two years later, it counted him among the Top 5 Film Stars of All Time. In 2002 and 2003, he was ranked among the top 20 in the annual Power 100 list by Premiere The 2006 premiere named Cruise as Hollywood’s Most Influential Actor, as Cruise ranked 13th on the magazine’s 2006 list of influencers as the highest-rated actor.
On June 16, 2006, Forbes magazine published The Celebrity 100’s list of the most influential celebrities, with Cruise at the top. The list was compiled by a combination of earnings (between June 2005 and June 2006), Google’s web references, press-clips compiled by LexisNexis, television and radio mentions (by Factiva), and the number of appearances of popular celebrities on the cover pages of 26 major consumer magazines. prepared from. In addition to the “unacceptable behavior” by Paramount for non-renewal of its production with Cruise as of August 2006, a “USA Today/Gallup poll, where half of the poll participants reported an “unfavourable” opinion of the actor” cited as a reason. Additionally, marketing evaluation reports say that Cruise’s Q score (a measure of the popularity of celebrities), fell 40 percent. It was also expressed that Cruise is the popular figure that people would rarely like to have as their best friend. October 10, 2006, was declared “Tom Cruise Day” in Japan; The Japan Memorial Day Association said that they have therefore been honored on a special day.
Awards and honors :
Tom Cruise, who has been nominated for three Oscars and six times Golden Globe, has won the Golden Globe Award three times for Jerry Maguire, Mangolia and Born on Fourth of July. Tom Cruise, who has been nominated for about a hundred awards, has won about 50 awards from film festivals and award functions in different countries.
He has almost every type of awards like Box Office Star, People’s Choice Award, Most Desirable Man, Favorite Movie Star, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Excellence in Film.
1) Born in a normal family, Tom Cruise’s childhood was spent in hardship and deprivation. The financial condition of his family was not good. His father’s behavior was bad and he often became the victim of his beatings, scoldings. When Tom was 11 years old, his father separated from his mother and family.
2) Tom Cruise started doing small and big tasks like mowing and trimming the lawns of others to meet the expenses of the house and himself. Tom’s family shifted to several cities due to his father’s departure and other problems. Tom Cruise changed 15 schools in 14 years of his studies.
3) Tom’s condition in school was also not good. He had a reading disorder disease dyslexia, due to which he had great difficulty in reading and understanding.
4) Troubled by this problem, Tom hardened his heart and started exploring various career options. Tom decided to become the priest of the church. Even after being engaged for 1 year, Tom felt uncomfortable there, finally he left it.
5) Tom Cruise was active in sports, football was his favorite sport. He decided to become a footballer. Tom was caught drinking beer before a match and was dropped from the team. The thing which he loved most, was also left behind. Tom Cruise began to feel that he was of no use at all.
6) Tom was broken, despair surrounded him. Tom’s teacher inspired him to join acting classes. Tom started acting training and found that he felt good on stage.
7) Tom finally found something he was comfortable with. Tom knew that he would have trouble remembering his lines while acting. So he focused on learning from visual learning.
( 2 )
Votes have rated this Naukri.
Average Rating is
#Tom #Cruise #Biography #Biography #Tom #Cruise #Hindi #Jivani